Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lord Dante has arrived.

We shall redouble our efforts!

Hey folks, Jawaballs here!

Tom Shadle sent in these pictures of the finished Dante model.  As you may know, the dude has won like a small community of Demons.  Well, he did not fail to impress with Dante.  I will let the pictures talk for me from here.






You are in the presence of greatness. I am truly humbled.  I originally suggested he make a conversion and he answered "But I use Dante to convert other models!" Ok then!  I at least talked him into using one of the awesome winged jump packs from the Sanguinary Guard.  They make Dante look even better. 

Dante will be leading the rest of the Blood Angels into Gamesday to be awarded to one lucky winner.  All you have to do to be eligible to win is donate.  Check MY BLOG on Friday for pics of the rest of the army.

Jawaballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment